View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:27 PM   #80
bhayes
Side-Kick

Default Re: How to avoid rehashing elements from the Nolan Trilogy

to be honest. Reboot should have an established-experienced batman.

since they aren't using bale (which sucks by the way) they need to have a batman who can fight on par with the other heroes.

who has vast combat knowledge, superior scientific and detective skills - and shows no mercy when fighiting criminals. the bale version of batman was in my view too nice at times and struggled fight cops and criminals.

in the animated universe for batman, i think is the best portrayal was the justice league batman voiced by kevin konroy.

his batman was cold, calculating, smart, deceptive but for the right reasons. he was the team scientist and just a natural leader and tactician.

he's like a good guy version of lex luthor almost.

this new batman has to have those traits. the bale version of batman often relied on lucious fox to help him with tools and science.

i think they should make more references to gotham and wayne enterprises in MOS 2 and maybe a bruce wayne cameo in the film to introduce him and do a world's finest (batman-superman film) that builds up to a justice league film.

and basically it should be similar to how batman was introduced in the Batman:TAS - he is an established batman. and all or most of the classic rogues gallery should exist in this rebooted batman world as well as tim-drake robin, batgirl, and nightwing.

also, the bale version of batman in my view was too nice and physicaly too weak and he was not the cold and calculating batman and seemingly unbeatable human superhero that we got in the kevin conroy version for the animated justice league series.

so this new batman should be closer to the comic and feel completely different from the bale version.

even though i would rather have bale return - i'm okay with a rebooted batman as long as they do it right.

bhayes is offline   Reply With Quote