View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 12:03 AM   #250
Heretic
Side-Kick

Default Re: How Superman Resolved the Issue of Zod *MEGA SPOILER*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
Heretic... dude, just move on to another topic. This has been explained to you over and over again by so many people for days now. You don't like the scene. We get it. But don't worry, there's a list being made of concerns and complaints by butthurt fans, and yours is one of them. Goyer and/or Snyder will address what actually happened in that scene and what Superman was thinking. Of course, if you don't believe them, the people that actually brought it into existence, then I guess you'll just have to go back to some alternate reality of your imagination where Superman never killed anyone ever. That's fine, but your attempt to convince other people to join you there in Superrobotland is getting tiresome.
It's been explained to me over and over...by people who disregard the actual plot of the film and use sources OUTSIDE THE FILM to support their stance.

Within the film, there is ZERO reason to believe that Clark would not kill again.

And believe me...it DOES get tiring seeing people who don't like Superman explain why Superman would kill and why him killing is what really makes him Superman.