View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #88
Hunter Rider
Ronin

Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
You mean a 20something handsome, legendary man who kissed your grandma (god rest her soul) once 70 years ago, before being lost to time; wanna go see a movie?

There's no "ick" factor there because there wasn't even a relationship, let alone sex; so there's nothing even remotely, legally, philosophically or morally incestuous about the Peggy-Sharon thing that some of you try to blow completely out of proportion.

But even if you play devil's advocate, you can avoid the whole thing by simply making SHARON the proactive one. She grew up listening to Grandma Peggy's thrilling stories about Captain America and His Howling Commandos, and Peggy's exploits spurred Sharon to become a top SHIELD agent herself. When she hears that Captain America is now alive and well and living in the 21st century, she does everything in her power to get transferred to his department in SHIELD; introduces herself to Cap as Peggy's granddaughter; does the whole schoolgirl crush thing. Cap doesn't even remotely come off looking like a creeper.
No, I meant exactly what I said.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"