View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 07:00 AM   #312
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Default Re: How Superman Resolved the Issue of Zod *MEGA SPOILER*

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel1975 View Post
Hi all. This is my first post and I first would like to say I am a huge Donner/Reeve Fan, however, that being said I thought Man Of Steel was EPIC!! I will always have a place for S:TM and S2 in my heart but it is now 2013 and I love the change and new fresh look

I just wanted to address the issue of Zod cause alot of people keep on insisting that Superman DOES NOT KILL!!!Well we already spoke about Superman eliminating Zod in Superman 2 and that was definitely a kill!!! I also wanted to remind you of another part where there is also a KILL by Superman in Superman III. Do you remember the Junkyard fight? Here it is again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL12bbRPUz4

The movie is awesome and the ending was the best part. We are living in the real world now and that is what the movie portrayed.
Don't bring up the none Donner movies. We all know they were crap even though i enjoyed them all when i was a kid. Same with the super girl movie.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!: