View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 12:05 AM   #50
ericadawn16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

It's so nice to hear how Disney XD doesn't care about girls, I know I watch quite a bit and I'm sure others do as well...

So much of children's nowadays with main female characters are so stupid and don't even have that positive of a message whereas at least AA has Black Widow and USM has Aunt May and White Tiger...I wish Black Widow would be on an episode of it...but they're all positive female role models.

Besides, all those females who made Avengers reach a billion and a half? They were girls once and many have girls of their own who would also love programming. I've even had customers complain about the lack of female characters in merchandise.

At least Clark Gregg and Joss Whedon have both bought up this complaint and how they have to work around it for their daughters.

Yep, toys are where it counts and there is saturation in some key areas like Iron Man's various forms, Thor's various forms and the Amazing Spider-Man. You either have to wait for kids to grow older or break their previous toys or come up with something more unique like Falcon.

ericadawn16 is offline   Reply With Quote