View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 10:07 PM   #841
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,271
Default Re: Discussion: Legalizing Marijuana II

Problem with Florida is the massive population of old people who still see weed as the devil's drug and the blame for all of society's problems, because that's what they've been told to believe for decades.

And because they're old and retired, they've got plenty of time on their hands to be politically active.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline