View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 11:07 PM   #56
bigdaddy313
Side-Kick

Default Re: Avengers Assemble! Animated Show - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideymouse View Post
I suppose the difference is that a big part of the appeal of Marvel characters to me is continuity and serial storytelling, whereas Batman and other DC characters historically had their roots in episodic storytelling. So sure, maybe Batman works well and best episodically (since Batman never really changes as a character), but I feel that Marvel characters are served best by serial, continuity-heavy shows like Spectacular Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
Dude don't mind him, he is nothing, he is nothing more than a loser who doesn't respect anyone's opinion, he is very f**king rude.

Speak your mind and yes I agree with you, serial story telling are the most interesting type and it fits Marvel better. Until Jeph Loab and the rest of the crew leave you just have to make do with what you've got. Besides the show is tolerable at best it's not a bad show, the worst is still Avengers United The Stand.

Me my problem is the animation, it is not as good as USM and Hulk and the agent of S.M.A.S.H, it's nothing like the pics and posters they have showed us.

bigdaddy313 is offline   Reply With Quote