View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:04 PM   #72
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: Smallville's influence in the comics, other DC media

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migu-EL View Post
Ummm.. That's why I said Dr. Hamilton in Smallville was in Man of Steel, meaning the actor that played that character. I was fully aware that the character of Dr. Hamilton was not created by the writers of Smallville. Otherwise I would have said that the character they created on Smallville was used by Man of Steel. Let's try not to jump the gun next time, ok?

Thanks, that's exactly what I meant.
Don't mention it, I know what it's like when people don't understand what I say or post the first time. It happens(it's not fun but it happens).

Most of what I hear about Man of Steel that it's either a condensed version on Superman 1 and 2 without Lex, powers like time travel and memory wiping kiss and much more serious or basically more or less 10 years of Smallville in 2 1/2 hours(only with Zod and no Lex Luthor, Superheroes and villains, kryptonite racecars, etc)

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
ironman29758 is offline   Reply With Quote