View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #107
smallville fan
Hero

Default Re: Should they introduce Kara Zor-El in the sequels?

Ok so I was on youtube watching this video and I saw the most ridiculous comment for an origin for how they could do the Amazons/Kara Zor-El in the Man of Steel universe. I figured you guys might get a kick out of this.

Quote:
"Kara Zor-El should be used to explain Wonder Woman and The Amazons. The ship lands on earth 18000 years earlier, she bred with humans gave birth only to females because her genes are dominate. Her children could only have females. Their life spans should be 1000 years. Amazons are half Kryptonian and half Human. Supergirl would limit all DC films. Its not hard to make the connection with Superman/Wonder Woman or to make the DC Universe Work."
I guess with each generation Kryptonian powers get diluted further and further resulting in the Amazons we know and love today. Then Wonder Woman becomes what? The 1st Amazon with some semblance of vestigial Kryptonian abilities, thus making her special?

For this theory, no thanks I want the real Wonder Woman please, you know the one just like in the comics?

smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote