View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 12:07 AM   #55
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: Fox's Shared Universe

I really hope that this will happen. Because this is like the only way for the X-Men to work with another superhero team in like the next 10 years. Especially if the reboot turned out to be a good movie and the box-office performance is good. And I just imagine how the X-Men and Fantastic Four would look in screen together and in the posters. X-Men would be in their matching black uniforms and the Fantastic Four would be in their matching blue uniforms. X-Men has the X-Mansion and the X-Jet while the Fantastic Four has the Baxter Building and the Fantasticar. I would like to see Storm/Invisible Woman work together, Iceman/Human Torch in an action sequence, Cyclops/Mr. Fantastic interacting with each other, The Thing/Colossus in an action sequence..

The reboot better work!

Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Moana, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Inferno, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Underworld, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv

Last edited by psylockolussus; 06-23-2013 at 12:11 AM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote