View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #111
narrows101
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Stealth Express of Doom News & Discussion Thread: - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
We also have a Red Robin near the movie theater, and when I went there after seeing Man of Steel, they were selling these:

And when you buy one of those, you get a code emailed to you to use on Fandango for a ticket to the movie. (I've got mine!)

There were ads for their Wolverine promo all around the restaurant, and all of the waiters/waitresses were wearing "The Wolverine" t-shirts.
Red Robin site:

http://redrobin.promo.eprize.com/movietix/

Quote:
GET YOUR CLAWS ON THIS!

Join us on an extraordinary adventure.

Buy a $25 Limited Edition Gift Card and receive one movie code to see The Wolverine, starring Hugh Jackman, opening July 26. You'll also be entered for a chance to win The Wolverine Grand Prize, a trip for two to Japan, and other great prizes.

Click the appropriate button below to start your journey.

To enter via mail, send your entry to "Dinner And A Movie Sweepstakes," c/o ePrize, Inc., PO Box 5046 Dept #597765, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046

"It's not just that they don't make 'em like Hugh Jackman anymore - they never did."

"Hugh Jackman cruised in to a roaring crowd oozing more sex appeal then Prince Charming riding a horse called Charisma into the land of Suave."

"Hugh is not supposed to exist. You’re not supposed to be that macho, that tender and that athletic, and be able to sing." - Anne Hathaway