View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 06:13 AM   #60
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: Aaron Johnson May Be Quicksilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericadawn16 View Post
I don't want the incest element either, but...

Possible incest is huge element in those Cassandra Clare books and they are making those into movies so the idea must not be too taboo anymore...

As for his dark hair...

Obviously, it would need to be whiter but I think you get the idea and I think it could work.

I mean a few years ago, most of us were like...why would you hire a blond to play Loki? And look how well that turned out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Also ONLY GOD FORGIVES starring Mark Ruffalo directed by Nicholas Winding Refn.

I think Ultimates was the only time they were said to be like that anyway. Hopefully they never go that route.
idk so much about "not taboo" but perhaps taboo in a PG13 film will be something that is interesting to audiences.

If anything I think Pietro and Wanda will be very close. And Pietro might become jealous with the inevitable Wanda/Vision relationship. It'll be very ambiguous but it could be inferred that their relationship was more than brother/sisterly. I doubt they will go further than that.