View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #501
Mutated User
Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

Hmmm I just realized this last night but I think the ones who didn't get a "Welcome to The cast of DOFP **insert the actor's name here**" tweet would have just a minor/small role in the movie. And those actors are Daniel Cudmore, Fan BingBing, Boo Stewart, Adan Canto and Josh Helman. Its kinda odd how Evan Peters got a tweet announcement and those five didn't get a shout out from Bryan Singer.

I just hope Simon Kinberg learned something from X3's script which he co-wrote to not include named mutants that will be only used in 1 to 2 scenes. Instead of adding and adding another mutant, they could just give the role to a mutant that is already in the movie.

2016 MOVIES RANKING! Best to worst
Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote