View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 10:37 PM   #71
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: Aaron Johnson May Be Quicksilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine-N-Cheese View Post
Sure twincest is interesting...just like cannibilism, but you don't see movie-Hulk snacking on Cap's arm so you?

And can we not equate homosexuality with incest, please?

Until Loeb came along...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
I don't think he was trying to say they're equal, just something that maybe was looked differently upon and has been added into a small part of a movie, similar to how "incesty" stuff is seen in other things like Dexter, and GoT. For the record I don't want anything with incest stuff in these movies.

But to your other point, cannibalism is a hit these days! the Hannibal tv show is the bomb!
Thank you mkilban. No i was not equating them. I was saying that what is regarded as reasonable cinematic viewing changes over time.

You're right it might be more apt to equate cannibalism and incest. Considering they are of a similar caliber of taboo in modern society. In fact, would you rather your neighbor kill and eat humans or be intimate with their sibling? Food for thought.

Besides we all love zombie fiction. And many of us love Hannibal-esque fiction. Myself not included. But just because the concept of cannibalism makes me queasy, doesn't mean I think it should be left out of Hollywood in general. Marvel Zombies on screen would rock my socks.

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote