View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #13
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
What about it makes you feel that way jaqua, be specific if you can.
I am a very attentive person, so things that are a big deal to me, may go unnoticed by many, to put it blatantly, I am very nitpicky.

But, for one, his dialogue, I can't think of specifics, but for a while, it seemed like he was speaking less like the "god of thunder" and more like...as an american/person, just he was using words I've never seen thor use, words you and I would use in casual conversation, for a bit he would say no, instead of nay.

His whole attitude, of literally ALWAYS putting himself second for the greater good, willing to sacrifice himself. The arrogance is back, to an extent.

That's the best I can describe without really thinking on it, as I am about to head out, but it just FEELS like thor again, the feel. Which is hard to explain in words. Zeppelin's drummer, John Bonham, in my mind is the best ever, there were a lot of things about him that made him great specifically, but the most significant was his feel. The way he played the drums, his feel. you can't explain it, but it's his FEEL and it's incredible, and it can't be duplicated.

So i have a hard time explaining it, it just FEELS like thor again. I don't know if you are implying that you haven't picked it up yet, but if not, I highly suggest you do. I love it