View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 10:55 PM   #6
Cantis1
Side-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - - Part 11

I agree, Herolee! He's sounded so supportive and appreciative of Lois Lane, and respectful of what she brings to the story, that it really does my Lois Loving Heart some good. Especially with the way that DC has been spitting on her. Good lord, I really pretty much despise that company right now.

Quote:
My hope for this new take on Clark and Lois is that they are allowed to flourish and develop naturally without the hindrance of uncharacteristic problems and without unwanted third party members getting involved. Hell, for those that are worried that Bruce and Diana may become a threat to this beloved ship, the chances of that happening are very unlikely at the moment..hell there's a better chance that DC may pair up Batman and Wonder Woman together in the live action DC universe.lol
Me too! At this point, I can't see them doing a love triangle with them. Not with what they have built in this movie right now. These two formed a really strong connection based on mutual trust and belief in each other, not to mention an obvious attraction and appreciation of the other. I think they will explore that more - especially with Lois in the know - rather than sabotage it with any stupid, inane third party crap.

And I'd like to hope that if they DO introduce Wonder Woman in MoS, they will have respect enough for all of the characters to do it with something more than in some shallow, stupid attempt at a triangle, you know?

Cantis1 is offline   Reply With Quote