View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 02:40 PM   #62
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Choose Your Batman 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
And my rant on Gosling

Batman shouts in the comics! He's interactive and a multi layered character.

We say we could see Gosling as Keaton-esque Batman. Silent and moody.

I want that back too. But I want that to be combined with a Bale-esque Batman, which to me is the winning combo.

I don't want a Bale-esque, heck even Conroy-esque Batman sacrificed because of Gosling's trademark moodiness and weak voice!
Im willing to compromise and say he would make for a great Bruce Wayne (private and public) but maybe not Batman. I think it wouldn't be a problem in his own movies like the way Keaton did 2 movies with a director he liked working with, then he was recast and the direction changed. So if he were to do that with say...Nicolas Winding Refn (with Cranston as Gordon...one big Drive reunion)...it would work for their take.

But maybe not for Justice League, there's probably going to be a lot of talking in the cowl to Superman and the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrigo90 View Post
Right. ..I checked out more of the Fass.

I take it back. The dude can be Batman if he wants....
He was the first guy that came into my head 2 years ago when they had said Batman would be rebooted. The perfect guy for Bale to pass the torch to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteF50 View Post
Totally. That's why I'd love Bale back as Batman, but this time under Snyder's direction in Justice League.
Me too. It's a guaranteed new suit, new gadgets, new fighting techniques, not as rough on the voice. Basically all the things that people criticized would be washed away and all the things people loved about him would stay. That's why I wanted him to return.

shauner111 is offline   Reply With Quote