View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 01:49 PM   #63
Rodrigo90
Symbol of Fear

Default Re: Choose Your Batman 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauner111 View Post
Im willing to compromise and say he would make for a great Bruce Wayne (private and public) but maybe not Batman. I think it wouldn't be a problem in his own movies like the way Keaton did 2 movies with a director he liked working with, then he was recast and the direction changed. So if he were to do that with say...Nicolas Winding Refn (with Cranston as Gordon...one big Drive reunion)...it would work for their take.

But maybe not for Justice League, there's probably going to be a lot of talking in the cowl to Superman and the rest.
Agreed.

Quote:
He was the first guy that came into my head 2 years ago when they had said Batman would be rebooted. The perfect guy for Bale to pass the torch to.
Well I've warmed up to him. He has what it takes to be Bruce and Batman. His age might be an issue though. And it's no disrespect to Fass, but he looks older than 36.

Would it sell? Considering Bruce is still supposed to be just a vigilante?

However, I imagine JL-WF to take place a few years after MOS2. So it should be fine. I think everybody wants a RDJ anyway - Batman pushing 50 by a few films.

I believe in Batfleck

Things I have been right about before they were confirmed -
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
1. Superman having no trunks
2. Bruce Wayne retiring and Batman being made a martyr
3. Bryan Cranston NOT being Lex Luthor
4. Joker being the big bad in Batman: Arkham Origins
5. Green Goblin not wearing a mask and being mutated
Rodrigo90 is online now   Reply With Quote