View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:30 PM   #24
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorOdinSon View Post
Okay so I've gotten a lot of slack on this page, but come on people, we are 3 months and a couple of weeks away from this movie, and we barely have a trailer, and a couple hi res pictures. This is promotion at it's worst. We literally get more info on spiderman, and Avengers 2, then we get on a movie that is about to come out very soon. We should have three solid trailers by now, with all kinds of pictures, and posters...we should be Thor sick. Even when I google Thor 2, I get the same stuff from five or six months ago. This movie is getting railroaded by Marvel, and I'm starting to fear the worst. The actors/actresses don't even seem to be talking about the movie that much. Iron Man 3 was allllllll over the place before the movie dropped, and I honestly feel it's the most over hype movie this year, next to superman, which had so many plot holes, it looked like our ozone layer on film(I need more then nice CGI, and explosions). I just want an epic Thor movie, and if this movie was epic, I feel Marvel would be doing more to boost the prerelease sales. I want this movie to compete with the box office scores of all the other big summer releases, and the average person doesn't even know this movie is coming out in three months.
its way too early for a trailer, especially with a full 2 minute trailer that is already out about a month ago and the movie is 4 months away.
IM3 had its first trailer in October which was 7 months from its release and one at March, 2 months away from release. looks like Marvel is following their plan as usual.

plus there is SDCC coming out which should give us tons of info on all MCU movies and with IM3 blu ray having Thor 2 footage and stuff, can make sure that a second trailer might come out by late August/early September (2 months away from release).

and TASM2 is at the same stage as when Thor TDW set pics started pouring in back in November. Back then IM3 was in the same drought situation where people where not talking about it and other MCU movie infos were coming out, so relax this movie will get its spotlight.

Last edited by darkslayer101; 06-29-2013 at 10:36 PM.