View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 06:19 PM   #114
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Default Re: MCU: Phase II - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Moon View Post
In all honesty, I think Tony Stark should be the one to create Ultron in the MCU. After all, Stark has been shown to possess advanced A.I. (Jarvis) as well as the means to manufacture robotics on a large scale.
So unless Wright's Hank Pym is a mechanical engineer/computer genius too, it would seem a little forced to have Pym be Ultron's creator.

As for Phase 2, I think Masters of Evil/ Thunderbolts / an "Anti-Avengers" could work. Winter Soldier/ Enchantress or other Thor villain/ Scarlet Witch/ Quicksilver/ The Leader/ Baron Zemo and maybe Justin Hammer would be a solid roster. At some point Wanda & Pietro jump sides and become Avengers.

I'm also hoping that the twins are revealed to be Inhumans and one of the mystery Marvel movies just announced is an Inhumans film. That way Marvel has their own "team" of superpowered beings outside of the Avengers/ GotG since they don't have the X-Men. After all, there's not that much difference between the Inhumans and mutants.
i agree, but disagree, there's absolutely no point of bringing in Hank Pym and not attaching him to Ultron. That's essentially the largest and most known story he has.. and is as much tied into his character as anything else he's ever done.

I do think Tony's tech, and AI will indeed be a part of it. But I think Hank and Tony will build it, making it the "avengers problem" rather than just Hanks.

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
spideyboy_1111 is offline   Reply With Quote