View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 03:38 AM   #75
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
but even so, at this point we've only had photographic and video evidence of Wolverine from the 70's.
Yeah, but I don't see how not having pictures goes against the other evidence and confirmation though. Jackman was confirmed to be shooting at the same location/time as the OT crew, and the OT was confirmed to be shooting future scenes by their Costume pics. I mean unless they are trying to really **** with people and the story, this confirms Wolverine in the future scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
I think that the time traveller (or the time-displaced person heh) will be either Wolverine or Professor X, depending on how they tackle it. If it's some kind of mind displacement I still think it will be Professor X, simply because his powers are just more naturally suited for that sort of thing. And because the story according to Singer is about how things you've done/haven't done as a young man in the past affect the future and what if you could go back and change it, which again to me feels like a more natural fit for Professor X. I know that he can manipulate other people's minds as well, but mindswitch for a character like Wolverine still feels strange to me somehow. But you never know of course.
Yeah, it's gotta be one of those two. Tough call on how they go about it. I agree if it's a mind thing it makes more sense with Prof X.

Last edited by def28; 07-01-2013 at 04:19 AM.