Originally Posted by Mulholland-Jr
1. He could have used the image inducer from DOFP
2. Chuck and Mags build the one in DOFP
3. Emma Frost got preggers by Shaw and had a daughter she named Emma who has similar powers.
4. Magneto loses the helmet for like 30 years much to Xavier's surprise in 2000.
5. Magneto joins the X-Men again. Maybe Xavier standing is just a telepathic allusion, as he was suffering from massive diarrhea back at the X-Mansion.
6. Moira got knocked up by Levene and had a daughter who decided to raise her in England.
There continuity solved.
As long as 1 and 2 actually happen in DoFP...
You can't answer continuity issues with 'facts' from a movie that hasn't even been released yet!
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10