View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #109
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I seriously doudt after the avengers they all of a sudden they decided to do DOFP.

More likely Singer and Donnor started talking about doing DOFP In 2009/2010 and during
production or post production of first class Singer had Idea to combine first class sequel with DOFP.

The version of DOFP we get in 2014 by SInger Is likely going to be very different than what Vaughn would have done If he hadn't bailed for Secret Service.Just like had Singer been able to direct First Class It would have been different than what Vaughn did.
Why do you assume in 2009/2010 singer was thinking about DOFP? There is nothing to back that up

We know singer speculated during FC interviews that they could have period sequels in 70s, 80s, and we know Vaughn had a few ideas for sequel in 60s which probably was changed when DOFP was thought up and Vaughn had a part in the script for DOFP so he was on board with it

I doubt singer is so attached to the OT while Vaughn is so attached to FC that the moment singer is brought inboard things were gonna go all OT

I honestly don't think anything was planned

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 07-01-2013 at 07:16 PM.