View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 08:18 AM   #523
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

Here Is my theory how both the credits will go and the gaps In cast photo.

Gap Between Peter Dinklage and Halle Berry-Famke Janssen

call me crazy but with her having stunt double I think this Is more than a merecameo.SOmething tells me they might have official reveal of her In film at ComicCon.Famke attending premiere of the wolverine and taking part In publicacy may be more Important.Plus no matter how large her role Is Famke Is female OTcast member out there more with Taken films,Hansel and gretel,and Hemlock grove.

Gap between Anna Paquin and Daniel Cudmore-Evan Peters

He was tweeted by Bryan and only new cast member Bryan offically said who he's been cast as.Still we are In july and no pics on set taken of.

Gap between Daniel Cudmore and Bingbing Fan-Josh Helman

He may play Important role In 1973 part of film but nature of film may mean he gets shortchanged In credits

Gap between Bingbing Fan and Booboo Stewart-Adan Canto

This one Is kinda of a no brainer

other cast members-the one playing Nixon will probally not be listed In main cast credits only full Cast.

I have feeling If James Marsden Is In film It will be uncredited to keep It a
surprise.If Lucas Till being spoted on set means he Is In film he may also be uncredited or may only be listed in complete cast credits.