View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #542
DOFP
Side-Kick

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
I think if Famke was in the films she would probably be uncredited to keep it as a secret. I don't see Famke getting higher billing then Halle (if that is supposed to be billing order) 1) regardless of Famke's successful films which would have been successful with or without her Halle is still more famous than her and is a bigger draw than she is. 2) Halle has always been billed higher than Famke in every X-Men movie even the first where Storm's role was the smallest and Halle was not as famous. I still think that there is an extra character that Singer is keeping to himself played by an actor that could actually be billed higher than her.

The only other slightest chance that Famke would get higher billing was if she was in the film more than Storm was, and that isn't even a guarantee as X1 and X2 demonstrates. I also doubt Famke will be in the film for longer than Halle. I don't see how she would fit into the story apart from being a cameo at the end in an altered future.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, Famke is suppose to be a surprise cast, but I don't think she would be in front of Halle, but at the same time didn't Halle only filmed for two weeks? And Famke still has till August to do her filming, soooooo

DOFP is offline   Reply With Quote