View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 11:34 PM   #114
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Default Re: Aaron Johnson May Be Quicksilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
The Sentinels were around in the 60s in the comics. Personally, I doubt that the authentic, giant robotic Sentinels will ever appear in a Fox film. Creating them would be expensive and would require far better CGI and practical effects than the studio will pay for. They've got a Trask in the movie so will probably make him some lame Master Mold knock-off rather than the creator of an entire horde of robotic hunters.
I understand the Sentinels were around in the 60's in the comics. I've already covered that in my previous post.

Oh I definitely doubt that they won't appear in DOFP. I think we will have huge Sentinels with the mutants fighting them in a future setting.

Fox can handle expensive, it's not like they're some hokey studio. I don't even understand how you can think that Fox wouldn't be willing to pay for great CGI and practical effects when they've done so in many of their movies already. I mean, did you even see Prometheus, Life of Pi, Rise of the Planet of the Apes? The X-movies? Nothing should have led you to this conclusion, other than your own individual and pessimistic perspective of the studio.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 07-04-2013 at 11:54 PM.