View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #562
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Ummm its a fact that Wolverine is one of the MAJOR characters in this movie series.

And about Wolverine 2, if you haven't reading the news lately, there's a good reaction from the previews that were screened to the press.

Origins/Last Stand weren't hated by the casual viewers to downgrade Wolverine as a supporting character.
This wasn't directed at me but I will say that I hope that one day we get some stories that aren't focused on Wolverine, Xavier and Magneto.

If they used Shadow King they could incorporate some backstory on Storm (and if they don't use Xavier like they did in the comics story, they could use someone else with psychic powers). There was a brilliant animated story where Shadow King made Storm lose control of her powers. It also involved a psychic battle between Shadow King and Emma Frost.

If they used the Russian mutant team Soviet SuperSoldiers, then it could give more development to Colossus.

If they used Sinister, it could give more development to Cyclops, Havok and Jean Grey.

If they used Apocalypse, it could give more development to Angel.

We need some of these other characters to be less like cardboard cut-outs.