View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #418
shauner111
Side-Kick

Default Re: Your top 5 things that needs to be "fixed" for the Batman reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post
You can still have this if you have Batman be a badass, but just make make the enemies/situations/numbers stronger.

I personally don't have an issue with Baleman's badass level though; for the most part I thought the fight scenes were totally powerful and badass.

(other than the scene where he gets caught in a net, gets chewed up by dogs, and almost gets beat to defeated by a crazy clown..... That complaint I totally understand).
Sure, but for people to say Bale's Batman wasn't a badass makes me giggle. Id like to know people's definition of badass when Batman is throwing Maroni off a ledge or pounding Bane's face in until he breathes like a little woosy. With the Joker, he had dogs and a net around him, with his equipment malfunctioning, it's perfectly reasonable in that established world for Joker to get the upper hand for a short amount of time.