Re: 5 Things you see Necessary for a Good Sequel
I have a few:
1. A new writer.
2. Superman saving people from disasters (the oil rig scene was so dissapointingly short)... not just stopping an alien invasion.
3. Clark Kent and Lois Lane doing investigative reporting.
4. Lois Lane being a defiant, stubborn, tenacious woman with a dry sense of humour for more than 2 or 3 lines of the film.
5. Superman having at least one powerful, well written conversation about justice. I'd say Lex is a good person to do that with, but TBH i'd be happy with him saying anything about it to anyone.
6. A sense of Metropolis as a setting.
Those would be a good start.
Superman: Don't be afraid.
Lois: I'm not. Helicopters, danger, go, go, go! Then we'll talk.