View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #565
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
This wasn't directed at me but I will say that I hope that one day we get some stories that aren't focused on Wolverine, Xavier and Magneto.

If they used Shadow King they could incorporate some backstory on Storm (and if they don't use Xavier like they did in the comics story, they could use someone else with psychic powers). There was a brilliant animated story where Shadow King made Storm lose control of her powers. It also involved a psychic battle between Shadow King and Emma Frost.

If they used the Russian mutant team Soviet SuperSoldiers, then it could give more development to Colossus.

If they used Sinister, it could give more development to Cyclops, Havok and Jean Grey.

If they used Apocalypse, it could give more development to Angel.

We need some of these other characters to be less like cardboard cut-outs.
Thats why I'm hoping that this is gonna be the last film for Professor X and Magneto. And I'm also not that pleased with Jean Grey coming back because obviously if she's back, they will just continue the showmance of Jean and Wolverine.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote