View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #38
The Original Bamfer
Big, Bald and Beautiful

Default Re: X-Men First Class Official Manip Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Hmmm I'm not sure about those. I don't remember seeing Siryn in X3/X1 and I don't remember seeing Colossus in X1. And I'm pretty sure Banshee did not appear in the original trilogy and origins.

And for Quicksilver and Bishop, I don't think they already appeared in the previous movies (unless you think they will appear in The Wolverine). There was a mutant in X1/Origins with the ability of superspeed, but I don't think it was supposed to be Quicksilver.
You're right about Siryn not being in X1, but she was seen in the class with Kitty and crying during the funeral cut scene; both in X3. Colossus was sketching in front of a pond in X1's mansion montage.

Banshee and Quicksilver were both prisoner mutants in XO:W. The young fella with super speed had white hair and the other fella with a mouth cover had bright red hair. Coincidence, much?

Bishop was an extra in Xavier's funeral scene. A red "M" can be seen on his face.

You've made clear your supposed hatred for drama here through your countless meltdowns, yet, on the other hand, it seems your favorite forum past-time is being the most dramatic two-faced person here. Pick up some Prozac, a real hobby and a life.
The Original Bamfer is offline   Reply With Quote