View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #468
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Xbox One - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Can understand that. They definitely dropped the ball in the 2nd half of this generation for new exclusive games after a great start, while Sony released great new games every year and kept strengthening their lineup. I think they are trying to redress that during the early part of the XB1 but time will tell.
It was a big mistake for Microsoft to not lock up Bioware for exclusives (at least Mass Effect exclusives). While yes the 2nd half of the 360s lifespan was pretty poor in terms of exclusive games I don't think PS3s lineup is that spectacular either. Apart from the Uncharted games nothing really appealed to me.

To me it actually sounds like Microsoft has heard people and is trying hard to have a lot of great exclusive games for the One. Just look at TitanFall, Quantum Break, The Crew, Ryse (whatever your initial impressions are I think it has a ton of potential).

I don't spend a ton of time gaming anymore, but I suspect I'll be spending a lot of time using my Xbox One, especially for BF4 and Titanfall.