Originally Posted by sweetre15
To me, TNA does the things wrong that NXT does right with their younger guys.
If I was running TNA, I would:
- Put less emphasis on The Hogans or fire them
- Do away with all the regurgitated Stable War angles.
- Fire just about EVERY member of Aces N Eights besides Mr.Anderson and The Dudleys.
- Take Bully Ray out of the title picture.
- Put more emphasis on The X Division, Robert Roode, Austin Aries, AJ Styles, Magnus, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy etc, The Tag division and The Knockouts division.
- I'd also fire Robbie T, Jessie Godderz, and Robbie E.
These things alone should enhance the product incredibly.
I don't necessarily disagree with most of this, but I'm fine with Bully Ray being champion right now. I think he's done some of the best work of his career over the last year and a half or so (starting around the "calfzilla" era through his current run as the paranoid champion). He should absolutely drop the belt at Bound For Glory, though. Ideally to AJ, if they can somehow salvage that storyline.