View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 07:02 AM   #183
FVD
Jolly Loves You

Default Re: Who should be the villain in the sequel for Man of Steel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
lex and metallo. the story would be lex rebuilds metropolis. he's looked at as the real savior of metropolis, and lexcorp gains government contracts to create a superman deterrent. people love lex and are very wary of superman since he only brings destruction. what they don't know is that lex is financing terrorism in the form of intergang. lexcorp builds a super suit piloted by john corben. he gets into an accident on it's unveiling, and lex decides to rebuild him using intergang technology. during all of this lois and clark are working on a story to expose lex as a villain. in the end lex walks away, and corben is imprisoned. lex is transported somewhere and meets intergang's technology supplier, darkseid(or steppenwolf to lead up to darkseid).
I like this idea. Having Lex secretly funding Intergang too would be brilliant which in turn would later lead to Darkseid and his goons etc. Hope to also see Dan Turpin and Maggie Sawyer in the sequels too.

I'm all for Brainiac making an appearance somewhere but with what we've seen in MoS with the tentacles etc, it may prove a little difficult. But if it's shown that he is NOT from Krypton then I'll still support him in showing up whenever that may be. And having seen an open pod in the ship that was discovered, could have been Kara that escaped?! Anyway here is what I'd like to see for the next couple movies....

MoS2: Lex Luthor (behind the scenes)/Metallo/Bruno Mannheim and Intergang
MoS3: Lex Luthor (in full capacity)/Brainiac?! Also hoping that this film could introduce the new Batman as well making this a World's Finest movie.

I'm not too fussed with Doomsday at all to be honest.

Last edited by FVD; 07-07-2013 at 08:05 AM.
FVD is offline   Reply With Quote