View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #445
HighFivingMF
Welp.

Default Re: DC Relaunching Everything? - Part 10

A few post-Trinity War solicitations, for the speculators in ya. These are the solicitations DC released, so they shouldn't be TOO huge in the spoiler department. All of the solo books are continuing with their current story arcs or new ones that take place before or after these events.

Forever Evil #2
The villains have taken over the world! The Teen Titans fight back! Can the inexperienced teen heroes do what the adults could not? (Answer: Nope. It goes very poorly.)

Forever Evil: ARGUS #1
The villains have killed the Justice League and decimated A.R.G.U.S.’s headquarters. Only Steve Trevor and the surviving A.R.G.U.S. agents can pick up the pieces and save the civilian populace from unthinkable evil!

Forever Evil: Arkham War #1
As FOREVER EVIL hits the world, no corner of the DC Universe is in worse shape than Gotham City! Madness and mayhem hit the streets as both Arkham Asylum and Blackgate Prison unleash their prisoners upon the helpless citizens of Gotham. And with no Dark Knight to protect the city, what horrors will follow?

Forever Evil: Rogues Rebellion #1
The Rogues call no man boss, but a new evil threat might not leave them much choice! Will they fall in line, or refuse and risk certain death? The answer will tear the Rogues apart!

Justice League #24
A “Forever Evil” tie-in! THE JUSTICE LEAGUE IS DEAD! But who’s at the top of the food chain now? And what does BLACK ADAM have to say about it?

Justice League of America #08
A “Forever Evil” tie-in! THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA IS DEAD. But in the aftermath, one of the team’s members uncovers the JLA’s darkest secrets!

Justice League Dark #24
A “Forever Evil” tie-in! THE JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK IS DEAD. Not even the JL Dark can escape the evil that’s invaded the Earth—except for John Constantine! But why has he alone survived? And will he try to stop the villains—or join them? Long live the NEW Justice League Dark!

Suicide Squad #24
A FOREVER EVIL tie-in! Belle Reve has been turned to rubble and the inmates are on the loose! Alone, Amanda Waller must fight her way out and form a new Suicide Squad! Or is a new team already in place?

My assumption would be that Shazam is the one on top mentioned in the Justice League solicitation. Also, Hal Jordan hasn't been shown in any of these promotional images, so whatever happens to Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Firestorm, Element Woman, and Atom probably doesn't happen to him. And Johns did mention that Hal would rejoin the League sooner or later.

I think Martian Manhunter is also spared by whatever happens to the other Leagues since Kidnt's five-issue run on JLA is supposed to center on him, which very well can't happen if he's "dead."

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?i...5&page=article

Also of note, Aquaman's beard is back!