Originally Posted by DrCosmic
- Okay, so Superman makes out with Lois in front of Perry, Jenny and Steve Lombard. Cool.
- Clark then puts on some glasses and walks into the Daily Planet. Hmm... this could be a problem.
- Lois then starts making googly eyes, signifying that she and Clark will have some sort of workplace relationship that will eventually get people to wonder what Superman thinks about this... waitaminute.
- This is a room full of reporters, by the way. Their job is t find stuff out.
- What happens when Superman gets an up close and personal in an interview or a photograph?
Now I know what some of you might say
A) No one would expect to find Superman amongst them. Except... they would in MOS-verse. Zod said he is among you, looks like one of you.
B) The may think he's just a guy that looks like Superman. One time, this famous person lost a lookalike contest after all. Unless there's someone else around the Daily Planet that looks more like Superman than Clark Kent, this doesn't help.
C) Clark's act is so convincing, people can't help but believe he's just a normal guy! ... but we all know the act is not convincing. Especially to a group of reporters who are always looking for the next story, who can go to some other outlet if need be.
So... what to do, what to do? I have some thoughts, but I'm curious about yours...
Here's what Goyer himself had to say at Bleeding Cool
why would they need another guy who looks like auperman work at the daily planet? why not mcdonalds or anywhere for that matter. it's not like the only possivle place superman could work is the daily planet. and we always knew superman looked human. zod's statemwnt is irrelevant. I say have pwrry just figure it out. let the pwople of amallville protect him.
but in the end it's fiction. don't overthink it.