View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #6
Shikamaru
Side-Kick

Default Re: What is your most anticipated upcoming Marvel movie?

1. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Huge Spidey fan so naturally, it is my most anticipated one.
2. The Avengers 2 - Loved the first film and I seem to have a thing for ensemble teams. Can't wait to see the group back together for another big battle.
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Not a big Cap fan but it looks great so far. Many writers have commented on the script already and said it was fantastic including even the writer of the actual Winter Soldier book. Everything I've seen so far looks great. I also love the apparent theme of the story, which is Steve adapting to life in the 21st century.
4. Thor: The Dark World - Looks pretty good. It looks like they're going all-out and doing the Thor mythos more accurately this time. It may be the Thor film I've been waiting for.
5. X-Men: Days of Future Past - Concept sounds great. It looks like one big event film. The downside is that it looks as if they are cramming too much in it plus Fox has yet to gain my trust when it comes to X-Men films. I also fear that it will screw up the continuity even more.
6. Ant-Man & Fantastic Four - We barely know anything so far so things could go either way. Way too early to make a judgment at this point.
7. Guardians of the Galaxy - I'm probably in the minority but I see more and more red flags the more I read into it and read news regarding it. It doesn't look too good so far.

Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote