View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:59 PM   #15
souNdwAve89
Side-Kick

Default Re: What is your most anticipated upcoming Marvel movie?

As of right now my list is the following:

1. Guardians of the Galaxy (I am excited to see how a live action depiction will be like)

2. The Avengers 2 (I loved the first one so much and I consider it to be my #2 favorite cbm movie)

3. Thor: The Dark World (The teaser trailer was cool and I liked the first movie. I am excited to see what Alan Taylor brought to the table)

4. Ant-Man (Edgar Wright is a good director and I like most of his movies. The test reel footage was pretty cool. I am loving the suit so far)

5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (I didn't like the first movie as much, but I am excited to see it since the set photos look interesting so far. I wonder what the bridge to The Avengers sequel will be like)

6. X-Men: Days of Future Past (Excited to see old faces from previous movies return along with new characters)

7. Fantastic Four (I didn't like the previous movies at all, but I am eager to see how the new one will turn out)

8. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (I didn't like the first movie at all. Most of the news that has come out recently made me less excited)

souNdwAve89 is offline   Reply With Quote