View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 08:34 PM   #177
BlackMagicWolf
He who is BlackMagic

Default Re: It's the Pokemon thread - Part 2

I think they just didn't know how to do it. And back then you couldn't. That's why I want Bethesda in it because they understand the concept of a large open-world game and they know how to fill a game with content which is what this is all about.

Pokémon Coliseum and Gale of Darkness (those were the games you were thinking of) were really good. I played them both and loved them both.

The problem was that they were really restrictive. You could only capture "Shadow" Pokémon which made you lose the randomness that the handhelds flaunted. Also there was a lot less you could do in those games which angered some fans.

Pokémon World (my idea) eliminates that problem, brings back the things that made the handhelds epic but also adds new twists like the open world, free flow combat, tons and tons of content and probably some really good graphics.

I really want to work at Nintendo someday and if I do this will be one of the ideas I show to them.

Check it out! Then check out our Facebook page! Also, we're on Twitter! @Guardians_Comic