View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 11:28 PM   #453
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple

Default Re: Catch me if you can!! Evan Peters?Quicksilver Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Personally, I just want them to move forward with the modern-day X-Men. I feel like its gonna be so much easier to map-out this series if they would only be focusing in 1 X-Men series. Two on-going X-Men movie series and spin-offs would over-saturate this series.

And FOX should also focus on Fantastic Four. After DOFP, I want a cross-over film between the X-Men/Fantastic Four to be the next big film event.
I disagree slightly I want them to continue forward with the modern day X-Men as well. But I do not think that having more than one branch of X-Men in the movieverse will oversaturate it. There isnt just one X-Men comic and it would give more room to see familiar faces introduced sooner than waiting x amount of years for a sequel. Espiecally since the modern day X-men are not getting any younger its time to expand the universe so when the Modern Day Xmen decide to call it quits you still have someone to carry the torch. There is a ton of X-Universe stories not involving the core XMen cast that could be introduced with spin off movies, just not to much and the series will be fine.