View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 01:19 PM   #993
UltimateWebhead
Black's the new Red&Blue

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWT09 View Post
Wow you must feel pretty cool right now. No one thinks the movie will bomb, you clearly are not understanding why some of us are getting frustrated with you and the rest who are being ingrates right now. I clearly stated that I'm just tired of hearing people complain. It's not the disagreement, it's that you always want to find an exception, "Spidey looks good but Electro doesn't". There always has to be an exception and no one ever wants to appreciate what they are given. You are the baby because you just whine and go, "this version is better look at this yellow". And if we did get the yellow and green, you would throw a fit saying it looks silly! You complain just for the sake of complaining, which is why there will always be an exception with you and people like you damn it.
We learned a LONG time ago that we wouldn't be getting the damn green and yellow, so you SHOULD be over it by now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWT09 View Post
I'm actually old. I got banned because of that Anno guy! IDK why I was the one to get banned. They said I was trolling but all I did was argue to the guy.
Apparently you haven't learned your lesson.

Why is it that everyone must like this version of Electro? Just because we are given something doesn't mean everyone has to like it. People are different, have different tastes and therefore will have differing opinions.