View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #125
narrows101
Side-Kick

Default Re: What do you want FOX to show at this year COMIC CON?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
Do it for us, JP!! Don't people have to camp out just to get into Hall H (or wherever it is that the panels are held)?

My theater currently has a billboard, a regular poster, a giant poster, and a bunch of standees for The Wolverine, and I've seen trailers before World War Z and Iron Man 3.

They're also doing an advanced screening/fan event for The Wolverine at the AMC Empire 25 on 7/23. Hugh's gonna be there! (and so am I!)
There's a big old Wolverine billboard hovering in the sky at 51st and 7th Avenue in Manhattan - I was going to take a photo of it but got pissed off at all the tourists coming out of the "Wicked" matinee and taking their sweet old time when I had to make my train and stopping to take photos and "look honey, there's Times Square!!!" so I just made my escape underground.

"It's not just that they don't make 'em like Hugh Jackman anymore - they never did."

"Hugh Jackman cruised in to a roaring crowd oozing more sex appeal then Prince Charming riding a horse called Charisma into the land of Suave."

"Hugh is not supposed to exist. You’re not supposed to be that macho, that tender and that athletic, and be able to sing." - Anne Hathaway
narrows101 is offline   Reply With Quote