View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:52 AM   #468
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Catch me if you can!! Evan Peters?Quicksilver Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
I agree that the modern-day X-Men are the way to go. I think First Class was a stylish and retro way of developing the X-Men world, but now that it's done it was actually very limiting. Creating stories in the past creates limits with continuity, believable technology, and storytelling. Mutants were presented as still somewhat mysterious in X1, so you can't tell really big stories in prequel format.

With the modern-day X-Men, the storytelling possibilities are endless. The core cast can have one more movie which passes the torch along to the younger characters... plus the addition of new but still popular characters. Characters like Rogue, Kitty, and Colossus could be joined with Psylocke, Archangel, a retconned Gambit... perfect for stories like the Mutant Massacre and villains like Sinister and Apocalypse. And after the events of DOFP, they could all be led by an alive and well Cyclops! Or if Halle and company are willing, even Storm (who was a big part of those awesome 80s stories).

Haha gawd I wish I could be a consultant just to live out my fanboy dreams!
I agree and I said this a long time ago

Prequels - more room for limitations and more possibilities for continuity errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
BeholdMe, he has been posting more or less the same comment over and over all these months to most users, so dont pay too much attention if you dont want this topic to become a psylockolussus focused one

back on topic, do you think Pietro (or Pietro and Wanda) should part ways from Magneto at the end of this movie? or would be better to save that for next movie? As Pietro's full arc
And didn't you tell me to create my own thread and I didn't even report you for that and a mod told you to stop attacking posters.

And I only repeat things when I have to and when people are discussing about the future X-Men movies. Its not like I posted in this thread with a post like this - "hey stop releasing prequels and make a X-Men 5 movie asap!!!".

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018

Last edited by psylockolussus; 07-11-2013 at 01:56 AM.