View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:39 AM   #755
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: MCU Phase 3: Have it your way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma Goliath View Post
I know this is random but If Pacific Rim is as good as I'm hoping it'll be, Del Torro is my official pick for the eventual TIH2 movie.
This may not mean much but everyone's loving it. Critics are loving it, Hideo Kojima (creator of Metal Gear Solid) said its the ultimate Otaku film and all Japanese people should watch it, Kanye West says he loves it. I'll be waiting til Tuesday to go see it (ugh, but $5 for a movie is worth the wait) but from what people are saying it's amazing.

Edit 2: The front site gives an amazing review of the movie. 9.5/10.

Edit: I really hope he does Justice League Dark now and I wouldn't mind seeing him do something for Marvel, something like Dr Strange maybe. I say Strange because Del Toro has experience building fantastic worlds and great visuals (Pan's Labyrinth, Hellboy, Pacific Rim). I think he could pull off the visual aspect of the comics too. It's too bad they're probably looking to get this made by 2016, 2017 by the latest and he seems to be booked for a while to come.

Last edited by blalex620; 07-11-2013 at 03:06 AM.