View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:55 AM   #66
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: The X-force Casting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poni_Boy View Post
I'm all for any character that can attribute to an Excalibur movie Brits need a superhero team. Fox doesn't need to worry about American audiences as long as the movie is an X-Men spin off. Give me the Sword of Might dammit

Also, Alex Meraz for Warpath. He's 28 and 6' tall. Dancer and martial artist and pretty much the only decent thing to come from the Twilight movies outside of Rob Pattinson

Booboo Stewart Is playing warpath In DOFP and he may return If Warpath Is In DOFP.Of course this could turn out like Pyro In X2 and Kitty In Last Stand and recast.

It's funny after all these complants on ages of Hugh jackman,Halle Berry,and
Famke Janssen that some want Stephen Lang as cable.Don't be shocked If Fox tries to get the Rock to play Cable.

As for deadpool I may be In minoirty view but since they want to distance theselves from origins they should recast Deadpool.