View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 10:04 AM   #10
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Shang-Chi part of Phase 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
i disagree. i think they should devote a phase to movies like this (Punisher, Daredevil, Shang Chi, Iron Fist, and Luke). but i don't think a Heroes for Hire movie (like you're describing) would work. they could get away with a crossover of Iron Fist and Luke Cage; after presenting both solo properties. but i think it'd be wrongheaded to try to shoehorn Shang into the Heroes for Hire mold. he's not a hired hero. he's a secret agent. he has a cast of his own and an agenda. Misty could appear first in Cage's movie (and maybe even as a linking character in Daredevil and/or Punisher as part of the NYPD). Colleen could appear in Iron Fist; as the daughter of a professor researching Kunlun. and then those two could meet and team up in the Iron Fist/Cage crossover. but that's just how i would do it.
Ideally, my dream scenario would be for Marvel to create a TV-MA cable series for Heroes for Hire with Cage and Rand as the core characters, and a rotating ensemble of other "Marvel Knights," including Daredevil, Moon Knight, Punisher, Blade and even Ghost Rider with recurring (albeit not truly permanent) roles.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote