The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfirebird2008 View Post
I read your post just fine
Clearly you didn't.

Quote:
and you did deliberately take words out of my post so you could go on a rant about it.
I don't need to take words out of your posts to 'rant' about anything. All I have to do is make a post and say what I want. I don't need anything you say as a crutch to say it.

Quote:
That particular issue has been beaten to death on these forums. I wasn't addressing it in my post and I don't see any reason for you to go off on me for something I wasn't even debating.
I wasn't going off at you. I am now because you've turned this personal.

Where did I have a personal dig at you in anything I said in that post?

Quote:
I was addressing Phantasm and Shika's rants about how Nolan betrayed the comic books, primarily the whole notion of Batman forever.
I know what you were addressing. I've read the whole discussion. Where did I say different about what you were addressing?

Quote:
Phantasm outright admitted that he has a closed-minded view on the issue of Batman quitting, which is fine. At least he's willing to admit it. But you did attempt to speak for him when you claimed "no one" is faulting Nolan for wrapping up the story when Phantasm said in his post that he DOES fault Nolan for wrapping up the story.
What post are you talking about? Link me to it please.

- The Joker