View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 11:05 PM   #112
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: "Romeo & Juliet Return?": The Official Jean Grey/Cyclops Debate - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison Blaire View Post
Wolverine has to take a break,not Phoenix.

Famke is the best x-woman,she must be on X-Men Days of future past.It would be a big disappointment that were not in this movie.Everyone waiting.

She has stunt double in this movie,she will have action.
Wolverine didn't die once and he's the biggest draw of this series.

I can't say that to Jean Grey and Famke Janssen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison Blaire View Post
I agree,we need Famke on this movie.She's a diva,and X-Men needs more divas,like Halle or Rebecca,not only Wolverine and the x-boys.

Besides that she is 90% sure it returns.She has a double stunt.
That double stunt you are referring to is the double stunt for Trolololo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
Why isn't it? Wolverine isn't the only screen hogger in this series. He, Magneto, Xavier and Jean and even Mystique have all been featured way more prominently than any other X-Men Characters and we're calling for change.
Yup thats why IMO they should give Magneto, Prof X, Jean and Mystique a break after DOFP (for Jean, after The Wolverine). I would say the same thing to Wolverine but that would be like releasing a Transformers movie without Optimus Prime and Wolverine is the most popular character in the series.

IMO, the best change for this series to focus on the team and introduce new villains. No more drama between Prof X and Magneto, no more fights with the Brotherhood and no more Scott-Jean-Logan love triangle. But some people think its only possible by releasing a X-Men spin-off movie.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/

Last edited by psylockolussus; 07-16-2013 at 11:14 PM.