View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #180
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: The (potential) Masters of Evil thread

^^^^I agree with you on the Slattery thing.

I still believe that Slattery is the true Mandarin, and was manipulating Killian and his goons.

There were just some unexplained things that make it too odd for it to be as cut and dry as some believe.

1. Maya and Killian, as well as their goons, kept referring to him as "The Master" up until Tony infiltrated the Mansion.

After that, it was a complete 180 from everyone on that side of things, and Slattery as just portrayed as a puppet.

2. The Mandarin had a connection to the Ten Rings, but its never touched upon as to why Killian might've have been connected to them or why he would use that imagery. He could've just used that imagery because he knew it might stir something in Tony from his time in the cave but how the would know that information?

IDK it just seems that something was off with that. It just seems to me that the true Mandarin is yet to reveal himself, and will do so in A2.

As far as the rest of the Masters go, Crossbones is already confirmed as Frank Grillo confirmed he'l be back for A2. Abomination seems likely too though as we know he's still alive and, based on reports for CA2, he'll probably be in SHIELD custody, serving time in The Vault.

With a rebel yell she cried mo mo moa
mo mo moa
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 07-17-2013 at 12:48 AM.
SpideyFan866 is offline   Reply With Quote