View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #64
DrCosmic
Professor of Power

Default Re: Hayley Atwell/Peggy Carter back for Cap 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
I have a cool idea... let's try and discredit other people's opinions by handwaving them away as creepy and delusional! That's an awesome and totally rationale way of getting our personal feelings across, and illustrates just how mature we truly are in our online discussions.
So is it immature to be creeped out by something, or is it hypocritical to handwave people with different opinions as immature handwavers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl Van Sixx View Post
Emily Van Camp has been so downplayed I feel like her role will basically be equivalent to Maria Hill's in The Avengers, i.e. a minor supporting character.
That's a safe bet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjojo72 View Post
Yeah its not creepy. Its a completely unprecedented situation actually, so of course its kinda weird. But not creepy. Cap's a busy man so he's gonna take his chances when they're available. No indication this will happen, but its hardly a long-shot.
Except it's not completely unprecedented. People have moved on and dated their ex's granddaughters/grandnieces before. It's just that this time, he doesn't look like an old man next to her. So it's only slightly less creepy than usual.

DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote